COMNEN’s Copper Ethernet Network Cat5e Snagless Patch Cords are indispensable components designed to establish robust and dependable network connections. Crafted to adhere to the recognized Cat5e standards, these patch cords exhibit exceptional capabilities in facilitating smooth and high-performance data transmission within a network environment. The incorporation of a “snagless” design, characterized by a protective boot encasing the connectors, ensures that the delicate clips remain shielded from potential snags or tangling during installation and removal processes.
At the heart of these patch cords lie twisted pairs of copper wires, strategically engineered to mitigate the detrimental effects of interference and crosstalk. This intricate configuration enhances overall signal integrity, paving the way for consistent and optimal data transfer rates. With data speeds supporting up to 1 gigabit per second (Gbps), the Cat5e classification accommodates diverse networking demands over varying distances, rendering these cords versatile options for a wide array of networking requirements.
From establishing seamless connections between computers, routers, switches, and other pivotal networking apparatuses, to constructing resilient network architectures both at home and in professional settings, Copper Ethernet Network Cat5e Snagless Patch Cords emerge as steadfast companions. Their reliability, durability, and user-friendly attributes collectively contribute to streamlined connectivity and efficient data exchange, thereby underscoring their significance in the realm of modern networking technologies.
As an Ethernet cables manufacturer, we provide OEM and ODM service for our customers. Welcome to contact us if any requires for our Ethernet cables.
• Cable Type – Cat5E UTP
• Connector Type(s) – RJ45 Male
• Wiring Scheme – T568A or T568B
• Temperature Rating – -20°C to +75°C
• Voltage Rating – 30V
Conductor (Qty. 4 twisted pair)
• Conductor Type – 24AWG(7/0.20), Bare Copper
• Insulation – HDPE
• Dimeter – 0.95±0.05mm
• Pair Identification:
• Pair1=Orange, Orange-White
• Pair2=Blue, Blue-White
• Pair3=Green, Green-White
• Pair4=Brown, Brown-White
Connector Type (Qty. 2)
• Connector Type – Unshielded 8P8C (RJ45)
• Gender – Male
• Connector Material – PC
• Contact Material – Copper Alloy, Gold Plating – 50µm
• Hood Material – Molded PVC
• Jacket – PVC/LSZH/TPE
• Minimum Average Thickness – 0.60mm
• Outer Diameter – 5.3 ± 0.15mm
• Conductor DC Resistance – 8.94Ω/100m (maximum)
• Impedance – 100Ω
• Capacitance – 5600pf/100m
• Propagation Delay – 545ns/100m (maximum)
• Delay Skew – 45ns/100m (maximum)
• Horizontal networks installation
• Gigabit 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
• Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels etc.