Comnen’s CAT 7 Shielded MIG+ HD Component Rated Keystone Jacks are engineered with PCB technology, phosphor bronze IDC contacts, gold plated prongs, and a zinc die-cast with nickel plated housing. CAT 7 Shielded MIG+ line of keystone jacks are also compatible with solid and stranded 22 AWG to 26 AWG size wires. The CAT7 Shielded MIG+ line of keystone jacks were engineered to simplify the termination helping you save time and money with features like easy to read wire labels, universal T568A & T568B wiring, 110 & Krone Punch down and tool-less termination when using the IDC cap. Our CAT 7 Shielded MIG+ HD Component Rated Jacks meet all requirements for ANSI/EIA/TIA 568 C.2 Compliance and are inspected and tested to comply with stringent industry transmissions and safety standards.Compliant with RoHS, REACH and CE, come with COMNEN lifetime long warranty. ODM or EOM service is available .
• Voltage Rating: 125V AC RMS
• Current Rating: 1.5 AMP
• Contact Resistance: 20 MILLIOHMS MAX
• Insulation Resistance: 100 MEGOHMS MIN @ 500V DC
• Dielectric Strength: 750V AC RMS 60Hz,1MIN
• Housing Material: ZINC ALLOY
• Insert Material: FLAME RETARDANT PC110
• PCB Material: FR-4 T=1.2mm
• Contact Material: PHOSPHOR BRONZE STAMP PIN T=0.35mm
• Retentiveness of insertion structure
• IDC Contact Material: PHOSPHOR BRONZE T=0.50mm WITH TIN PLATING
• RJ45 Jack Life: 750 TIMES MIN
• IDC Life: 200 TIMES MIN
• Wire: AWG 22~24
• TIA Cat7 Perm. Link Test: Worst pair NEXT margin ≥3.0dB
• Storage Temp. ：-40°TO +70°
• Operation : -10°TO +60°
• Conform to TIA/EIA 568B category 6A
• Mates with modular plug conforming to FCC part 68, subpart F.
• Horizontal networks installation
• 10Gigabit; Gigabit 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
• Faceplate, Patch Panels etc.
180° CAT7 Keystone Jack Datasheet